The following is in-world lore for all the campaigns of Experience Point in the shared world of Nevermore. Interested in joining or finding out more? Check out our Events Calendar to read our campaign diaries, drop us an email with any questions that you may have, or simply just give us a call! Don't worry, we're nice... -ish.
- If the tavern stories are to be believed, the recent arrival of the machine-like Warforged has been traced to a small town called Duskveil, just outside the great elven forests. The creatures claim that they were created to fight in an ancient dwarven civil war, and that once the war was over, they were allowed to rest... which they did, until they were so rudely awakened by a bunch of adventurers.
- News amongst the Wilders is that this recent unceasing winter is the result of some adventurers murdering the personification of Summer. It is unknown who these adventurers are or why they did it, but many have speculated that this is merely the first step in their plan to destroy the world.
- As the result of widespread grain shortages and trade sanctions imposed on the kingdom by its neighbours, the kingdom of Beawold is said to have fallen into complete anarchy. Bandit warlords have supposedly seized local villages and towns, carving out little fiefdoms for themselves.
- It is rumoured that an wizard has created a demiplane where he lures in unsuspecting victims to play out the same scenario over and over again: always starting in a tavern, always asking the adventurers to investigate a cellar full of giant rats. Nobody knows why.
- Four white ravens were seen flying from Mt Amarath, each flying to a different cardinal direction. "Ravens for urgent news, white for mourning and sorrow; someone important has died."